RGG EDU is looking for a graphic design & branding intern who can assist with a variety of digital marketing campaigns, branding projects and the design and assembly of assets for advertising & product launches. Primary responsibilities will include content creation, curation, branding projects and project management across the marketing and editing teams.
RGG EDU works with the best photographers in the world to create the most comprehensive photography & post-production education offered anywhere. We are a team of artists, producers, directors, photographers, editors, and filmmakers with an obsessive compassion for detail, cinematography, and creative learning.
Our tutorial lineup can be seen on the button below
Intern Eligibility, Skills & Requirements
This internship requires a basic understanding of design and Photoshop. We're looking for someone with creative flair, attention to detail, and a professional approach to time and deadlines.
• Obsessed with design & branding
• Intermediate to proficient in Adobe CC (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat)
• General understanding of HTML/CSS capabilities and restrictions - no need to be able to code
• Basic understanding of social media marketing and ability to adapt to best practices
• Understanding of AP writing style and fundamental marketing principles
• Ability to manage more than one project at a time with competing priorities
• High attention to detail to produce high-quality, accurate work
• Ability to collaborate with multiple teams with varying skillsets to accomplish a cohesive project
Full-Time - 6 Months - Possible Full-Time Position After Internship Completion
Depends On Experience.
Communications, Advertising, Marketing, Graphic Design, Photography
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and resume in PDF format with links to any of your work to to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject "Marketing Intern Application".